Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_excludeUntranslatedPosts() expected to be a reference, value given in /homepages/46/d19846360/htdocs/SlowLiving/blog/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
Warning: Parameter 2 to qtranxf_postsFilter() expected to be a reference, value given in /homepages/46/d19846360/htdocs/SlowLiving/blog/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286
The day before yesterday I noticed the first signs. Chills and fever, headache, sore throat … Although the flu epidemic already faded away. I think I have to grasp some natural remedies.
- Elderberry juice
- hot lemonade with ginger and honey
- chicken broth
A DAK (German health insurance company) study has determined that we take too much antibiotics – and especially children. That does not have to. Nature offers an alternative especially for urinary and respiratory tract infections. For thousands of years herbal antibiotics are used with success and without the known side effects of chemical antibiotics.
This week’s favorite links für natural antibiotics and remedies.
- Natural Antibiotics
- Top 10 Natural Antibiotics Hiding In Your Kitchen
- 5 Powerful Antibiotics That Don’t Require A Prescription!
- Natural antibiotics to stockpile now: 10 herbs and foods that kill superbugs
- 24-Hour Flu Treatment
- The Cold Buster – Anti-Inflammatory Concentrate
- Modern Alternative Mama – Natural Remedies
- 22 Natural Sore Throat Remedies to Help Soothe the Pain
- Home Remedies & Natural Cures
- At Home Cold and Flu Remedies
And again … the home remedies helped. 🙂
I wish you a happy and healthy easter,